Saturday 17 September 2011

Rural Camouflage


I spent this evening painting and finishing off my VBCW silly. I'm very pleased with the results and think this will serve my forces rather nicely as a perfectly disguised very very lightly armored recon vehicle. Just park up on an allotment or by a hedge row and no one will ever know what lies beneath the cunning "shed" camouflage! :)


I knocked this up yesterday evening when I got back from Glasgow, and painted this up this morning. The picture says it all, just a simple little checkpoint made from a bit of kebab skewer (unused).

5 comments:

  1. Always nice to see stuff made of simple materials!
    Well done!,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smillie's folio just get better and better; top work Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, I like the checkpoint, I'm sure i can see a bit of chicken still stuck on the end though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, both were fun to make, and nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work, made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete