Friday 23 September 2011

Delivery Truck


I finished a business meeting early today and had some time this evening to paint this up. Its a Lledo diecast (it was originally marked up as an Able delivery lorry I believe) which I have undercoated and repainted to my own design. As some of you may note the van now bares the same name as the small shop I made earlier in the month.

Basically I've painted this up as a delivery van for the pharmacy. I have hand painted the red crosses on the front and back, hence they look a bit ropy. However generally speaking I'm pleased with the results, the sign on the sides was knocked up in Photoshop and glued on.

2 comments:

  1. More top quality work Sir, where are you picking the models up from, is it the dreaded flea bay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, no I bought these of Paul Hicks a while back, although they are on Fleabay for minimal amount as well.

    ReplyDelete