Thursday 22 September 2011

Low brick wall



A little terrain project for this evening. Knocked up a selection of walls using (as if you don't know) scale scenes textures. Only took me a couple of hours to do this, and in fact might not have even taken that long as I stopped halfway through to go and clean out my chickens.

I'm pretty pleased with how these look and also how easy it was to create so many, I think all together they give me in the region of 150 cm's of low wall! My plan is to make a little gate section and some corners tomorrow, as well as some more straights.

Love the easy peasy nature of building with these textures, might not be to everyone's tastes but I am really pleased with the look, and how quick and simple it has been to make things using these.

No comments:

Post a Comment