Monday 29 August 2011

More Para's and a small cottage


As it was a bank holiday today I didn't have to do anything, so I cracked on and painted up another four of my polish paras. Again these are from Warlord and are quite nice little models. Just another two and I will have a full 10 man squad.


This was something I built a few months ago and never got around to finishing. The wall coverings are stone texture from Scale Scenes and the rest is painted by me. Not hugely polished but as usual it looks the part, and fills up the table.

3 comments:

  1. I love the paras mate, remind me of something, yes a bridge to far.

    I like the cottage too. It looks really good now its painted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look the business; great sculpts beautifully painted. Smart cottage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers gents, the paras are rather nice to paint up. If I keep going with buildings I will actually have a small village soon!

    ReplyDelete