Sunday 21 August 2011

Fire Mission





I have spent the last two evenings paint up these top figures as a break from my WW1 fest. They are from Hasslefrees Grymm (space dwarf) range. The sculpting is amazing and the casting is flawless, easily the cleanest and most flash free figures I have ever painted.

I really love these two figures and have decided they go together as a fire control team. Fluff wise I'm thinking these two deploy down from orbit and provide fire support to ground troops by calling in precise orbital fire from capital ships.

I went with a light blue and white colour scheme which I think works really well. Overall these are great figures and a joy to paint. I will be getting more of these in the future and will be buying some other bits from Hasslefree as well given how amazing the sculpting and casting is.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I say they're a bit tasty, top work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers mate, these really were a joy to paint, I have a little LMG team for them to come as well. I'm saving it though for after I have painted up some other bits and bobs

    ReplyDelete