Tuesday 22 November 2011

Kilts in Space


Now I have been painting a fair amount over the last few days, but I can't post pictures of what I'm painting as there gifts. However I wanted to paint something a bit technical this afternoon, so having found this kit bashed figure lying in my painting pot, I decided to paint some tartan trousers.

They were quite enjoyable to paint, and I like how they turned out. I'm not sure what colours I'll paint the rest of the figure, maybe some plain canvas colours.

6 comments:

  1. Great start mate, tartan is never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrgghhhh the tartan bug as biten you too, lol. Great work as usual Mr Smillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers gents, just back from a few days working away, I've most certainly been bitten by the tartan bug, I feel just drawn to painting the fiddly bloody pattern!

    ReplyDelete