Sunday 19 December 2010

Little Tilly

Having forgotten to procure transportation for my chaps before BG3 I popped into hobby craft and picked up this really quite nice 1:48 Tamiya model of  an Austin Tilly. The quality of the model is tip top, as I would expect from Tamiya and I think despite being 1:48 it scales up quite well with 28mm models.

I decided to paint this model up to accompany my Wittering Defence Force army, but I actually enjoyed building and painting the model so much I think I might get another couple and paint them up. I think I might paint one up for use in desert pulp games and the other as a general civilian truck or something similar.

Either way having noticed how well this scaled up with 28mm models I think I will have to look at the rest of Tamiya's 1:48 range and see what else might fit in with my forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment