Saturday, 24 April 2010


I have spent the last day or so upgrading and generally improving an old model. The left hand image was a heavy weapons team I painted ages ago in a pretty bad desert camo scheme. Rather than bin this model or resign it to the shelf. I took of the old auto cannon and fitted a lascannon (which I modified so the power pack fits to the side) and then added a second figure made from cadian, catchan and sentinel parts, and have a nice new heavy weapons team.

I really like the little fence line, which was the main reason I didn't want to bin this model.

No comments:

Post a Comment