Sunday 18 June 2017

Ach more Zombies

I'd like to say I painted these up today but its more I painted these up some weeks ago and only just got around to photographing them before carefully packing them in a box with all my other finished miniatures. 

4 Plastic Studio Miniatures Zombies and one metal figure from the same manufacturer. As ever nice little sculpts which are pretty forgiving to the lazy painter (aka me) 

Having just punted a fairly large amount of money on the latest Studio Miniatures kickstarter I thought it was time I got these finished figures up on the blog. 


This chaps an attempt at a US postal service worker, the logo is meant to look like theirs, turned out okay but not great. 



4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Mr. Smillie and with lashings of gore too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, is there any other way one zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Smillie ... blood splatters and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menemukan aksesori perapian yang tepat untuk ruang tamu atau ruang keluarga Anda bisa sangat menyenangkan! Perapian menghangatkan ruangan dengan indah dan api kayu terbuka dapat menambah sentuhan
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/daftar/asikqq/
    paito vegas morning
    paito warna oregon 03
    paito warna oregon 12

    ReplyDelete