Saturday 8 January 2011

Not exactly tactical

I had this chap from Artizan Design knocking around in the cupboard and as I don't need another LMG gunner for my regular army squads I thought I would do something a bit different. I have a bit of an obsession with the whole Zulu war period, hence I thought what if the British army hadn't changed their uniforms for something more tactically sound like say...Green.

I am really very pleased with how this model turned out to the point that I think I might have to order a squad or two of British infantry from Artizan and paint them up in the same way as the private army of some mad royalist or disposed Baron!

3 comments:

  1. I love it there and I know what you mean about a love affair with the Zulu War period. You could easily have a VBCW unit dressed like that. Someone who father, grandfather fought and maybe died there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know I'm not the only one a bit zulu war barmy, I'm definatly going to put together a VBCW unit.

    ReplyDelete