Continuing my wall/fence theme (in case you haven't noticed I haven't got any models I fancy painting at the moment) I decided to knock up a bit of modern fencing. I've been toying with starting a little collection of modern miniatures for a zombie survival game and thought this would be a good start. It took me about half an hour to make the fence plus a bit of time fiddling with the fencing I've used as razor wire. I would have made another couple of sections but I didn't have anything readily to hand to base the fence on. The fencing is corrugated card that my wife found in the "gluing and sticking" section of Tesco's.
All in all another easy, quick, and in my opinion pretty good bit of scenery. Just received my order of 8 WW1 British infantry so going to paint them up this week.